Today I'm a good human being

 Are you a good human being?  If you say yes how? What makes you a good human being? Really think about this because when we do something nice for someone do we think to are self's dam I'm a good human, I don't think so we just feel good to help that one person. When was the last time you were a good human being or did something nice for someone?
 Last time I did some thing nice for someone or i thought i was being a good human being was when I held a door to person in a wheel chair and couple other people. When I had to get class in a rush because of tardy swipes but I took  the time to do that little thing for someone. Glad I did, felt good even if it was a thing I could do every day for someone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big question- Next steps

Big question: life after high school

Big question- The Road